Contact Us @ pondy.tour@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2012

Aadi Discount sale at Sri Kumaran Silks, Pondicherry

Sri Kumaran Silks, located on Villupuram Main Road, offers Aadi discount sale (upto to 25% off) from July 15 to 31, 2012

About Sri Kumaran Silks:
For alomost 4 decades, Sri Kumaran Stores has been synonymous with the mystique and majesty of pure silk. Sri Kumaran Stores has built up a vast reservoir of goodwill, by diligently adhering to one single motto - unconditionally satisfying the most demanding, and the most discerning, customers. Sri Kumaran Silks tagline says that Sri Kumaran Silks is“The Ultimate Destination for Pure Silks”

Sri Kumaran Silks in Pondicherry

Sri Kumaran Silks
190, Villupuram Main Road, Puducherry - 605002
Phone: 0413-2201616-2626

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am
starting up a new internet website directory and was
wondering if I can submit your site? I'm hoping
to increase my directory slowly by hand so that it
maintains quality. I will make sure
and put your website in the appropriate category and I'll
also use, "Blogger: Pondicherry Tourism - Pondicherry News online" as your anchor text.
Make sure you let me know if this is ok with you by e-mailing
me at: bernardorodman@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Check out my web site: Go to my website

Post a Comment